Our region is full of places to discover.
Of course, Beaune's vineyards are an exceptional tourist attraction in their own right. Our rooms are all named after a Beaune appellation vineyard. You can explore them.
Here are a few examples of places and activities for you to discover.
- The Hospices de Beaune
- The Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame
- The cellars of our leading wine merchants
- The Fallot Moutarderie (mustard mill)
- The Wine Museum
- The Art Museum
- Chateau de Pommard
- Citeaux Abbey
- Chateau de la Rochepot
- The market in Beaune (Wednesdays and Saturdays)
- Levernois golf course, 5 minutes away
- The Véloroute, a cycle route for exploring the villages and their cellars as well as the vineyards
- Hiking trails
- Hot-air balloon journeys
A FEW EVENTS
YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Saint Vincent Tournante (St Vincent's day celebrations), in February
- The Detective Film Festival, in April
- TheInternational Baroque Music Festival, every weekend in July
- The Beaune Hospices Wine Auction des Hospices de Beaune, the 3rd Sunday in November
The Beaune Tourist Office's site provides information events in Beaune and the Beaune region.